- All Rights Reserved - Copyright © Simon Bayliss 2008-18 Simon Bayliss
- Last Updated: 18 October 2018 18 October 2018
- Hits: 2122 2122
Darling River Water Heights
Heading out to the Darling and wanting to know what the river is going to be like? The following links will help.
Remember though, regardless of the level of the Darling River, there is always something to see and do along our most iconic river.
While not every part of the river is covered by the following links, these will give you an idea of what is happening along the river in terms of water level, river flow, water temperature, and even salinity level.
- Wilcannia (Upper Darling)
- Menindee Lakes (Central Darling)
- Weir 32 (Central Darling)
- Burtundy (Lower Darling)
For more detailed information of both the Darling River and the Barown River, the following information is very helpful: