Latest Touring Route!
>> Discover the beauty & history of the Barmah-Millewa Forest and Murray River along the Timber Cutters Run.
- Copyright © Simon Bayliss 2008-20 Simon Bayliss
- Last Updated: 12 September 2020 12 September 2020
- Visitors: 10509 10509
Web Development, SEO, SEM
Red Dust Snowtm is an Albury based digital specialist, providing photographic, content creation/management and SEO/SEM services across the Murray-Darling region of eastern Australia.
Over the last decade of developing Content Management Systems (more than just websites), there have been three recurring issues attributed to online under-performance and digital investment dissonance.
Sure, the website might have all the 'bells and whistles', and is a testament to modern web technologies, what's the point?
If your target market cannot find it, or find it hard to use (UX or User Experience), what's the point?
And what of an SEO/SEM strategy? Does your social media engagement relate to increasing web traffic, or is it just getting likes? On social media, there needs to be a balance between brand promotion and product promotion. Many people confuse the two.
Have you adopted a 'Mobile-First' strategy? (Not just Responsive Design)
We recently entered a digital age when more searches/users are on Smart Devices than desktop... so this paradigm must be prioritised in terms of design and SEO implementation.
With over a decade's experience in digital development and SEO/SEM, Red Dust Snow develops online assets that perform!
Like to know more about digital strategies for the new decade? Please get in contact to discuss a cost-effective solution for your web development and SEO requirements.
- Professional photography
- Destination editorial
- Touring route research & creation
- CMS Design & Development
- SEO and SEO Services & Marketing
Albury SEO - Red Dust Snow specialises in Search Engine Optimisation to improve the reach of your website and rank higher in search engine results. Our service will evaluate the page/content characteristics of your website and provide insights to improve its Search Engine Optimisation.
SEO & SEM
Red Dust Snowtm specialises in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to improve the reach of your website and to rank higher in search engine results. Being on the first page is great, but it is best to be in the top three (aka, above the fold)
Our service will evaluate your page/content characteristics and provide insights to improve its Search Engine Optimisation.
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the most confusing elements of website performance, and there is no shortage of SEO' professionals' spruiking that they, and only they, know the magic formula to get your site to number one ASAP.
The truth is, there is no magic formula. No one can guarantee you will be number #1 for the keyword/s that is best for your business or service.
Sure, they can get a top SEO ranking for less competitive keyword phrases, but will that help visitation to your website? Probably not.
Red Dust Snowtm has been providing SEO services for over ten years, and our best SEO results have been achieved through long-term strategies that follow Google's best practices. It can be as simple as that!
There are no shortcuts or quick solutions. Doing it right initially will cost you less in the long term and ensure consolidated results in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
Our SEO Process
- Consultation (FREE)
- The first step in our affordable search engine ranking service is a consultation to learn more about your website, your business and the aims & objectives of your online brand.
- This is 100% free of cost and obligation.
- Website Analysis (From $595)
- Before any work can be done to improve your Search Engine Ranking, we must first analyse your website to determine its SEO health.
- There are three broad areas that need to be looked at to improve search engine optimisation:
- On-Page Optimisation (how the site is built - frontend and backend)
- Off-Page Optimisation (how the site interacts with the web)
- Technical Optimisation (how the website and server functions in terms of web protocols)
- Implementing (From $595/Month - 1 Month process and assessment)
- With the SEO strategy determined, Red Dust Snow will implement and monitor changes on an ongoing basis, as determined by you, without any lock-in contracts!
- We believe that engaging an SEO consultant should be based on SEO success and desired outcomes.
- This also allows for scheduling/varying SEO work throughout the year as desired.
* Prices based on small-medium website & excludes GST
Search Engine Optimisation Facts
- No one can guarantee you a top position in search results.
- It does not need costs a lot of money to improve your SEO.
- Search Engine Optimization is not a complex process - but does take time.
- Following Google's guidelines will improve your search ranking.
- Google and other search engines are not easily fooled - short cuts will only get you penalised.